Magazines ship from the UK.
- Magazines will be sent within (approx) 7 days of order, but usually sooner.
- UK orders will be sent first class.
- Overseas orders will be sent by international standard post - no tracking to keep costs down.
- Any orders of more than one magazine will be sent in separate envelopes due to weight restrictions.
Plants Are Magic is a magazine for makers, dreamers and plant lovers. It's a celebration of botanical creativity and explores the human relationship with plants.
The topic for Vol. 2 is "local plants" with an autumn/winter theme.
104 pages of plant-based art, craft, food, healing, interviews, stories, experiences, recipes and tutorials.
Independently published by Rebecca Desnos in the UK and proudly ad-free.
A5 size (14.8 x 21cm / 5.8 x 8.3inches)
Printed on FSC certified silk paper and 'perfect bound' just like a book.
Highlights from this magazine:
- learn how to make paint from homemade plant dyes
- make a wall sculpture with fir needles
- read interviews with botanical artists, a natural dyer, a florist and herbalist
- forage and make your own herbal incense and smudge sticks
- grow microgreens on your windowsill
- find out why it's healthier to eat locally grown food
- read about the magic of biodynamic growing
- make a plant mandala and engage with the nature that surrounds you
- read personal stories from different artists and herbalists from around the world
- self-care beauty recipes using seasonal plants
- tasty recipes for huckleberry scones, nettle pesto and autumnal tea blends